“No matter what stage of life you are in this is your year to thrive”
In her Guide to Thrive, Dr. Vonda Wright prepares readers for six remarkable months of Body, Brains and Bliss transformation using her 4 step plan to create A Vision for your future, to take Action, change your Attitude and measure your Achievement to live the best years now.
Dr. Wright translates practical advice into real-life action using tactics learned as a surgeon, scientist, sports doc, thinker, businesswoman, athlete, mother and head of a household.
By investing each day in the “Guide to Thrive” plan, each reader will:
- Create A Vision for your future: “What do you really want and where are you going?”
- Take Action by MOVE-ing through the THRIVE 6 month total body fitness program
- Take Action by EAT-ing smart and learning simple steps to total body nutrition
- Learn about the science of the Body/Brain/Bliss connection
- THINK and FEEL your way to changing your Attitude for a better Brain and more Bliss
- Become healthy, vital, active, joyful and THRIVE-ing
“Guide to Thrive” is not just a book. It is written as if you are sitting across from Dr. Wright in the office, at a dinner party or at the gym. She invites readers to join the THRIVE F.A.N. (Fitness & Nutrition) club online where they can enter their own health, fitness and nutrition information and in return receive health-risk assessment information, fitness and nutrition tips tailored to them. Further interact with Dr. Wright via your smart phone using the “Guide to Thrive” QR codes.