ACTIVE AGING AND SPORTS MEDICINE EXPERT, DR. VONDA WRIGHT
A national authority on Active Aging and Sports Medicine, Dr. Wright touches millions of lives through the impact of media. Whether getting off the couch for the first time in 20 years to weekend warriors or true elite masters— her community of “athletes” continue to follow her blog, and keep a pulse on her media appearances including magazines/print, regional and national broadcast.
Dr. Wright has given more than 200 media interviews in the last 2 years. She is a frequent contributor to the Dr. Oz show and the only Orthopedic Surgeon on the Dr. Oz show and Sharecare.com Advisory boards. She also appeared on multiple occasions on The Doctors, CBS Evening news, ABC Health News, NBC Nightly News with Brian Williams, CNN, Better TV, CBN, PBS and more than 50 local TV affiliate programs including CBS affiliate KDKA-TV’s Pittsburgh TODAY Live. Dr Wright is frequently quoted in the Wall Street Journal, New York Times, USA Today, U.S. News & World Report, as well as in magazines such as Maxim, Prevention, Fitness, MORE, Runner’s World, Best Life, Taste of Home and Arthritis Today. She writes a monthly health column for Colliers magazine and contributes to numerous online publications. Dr. Wright’s programs for adult onset exercisers were the subjects of two mini-documentaries produced by AARP.
Recognized as a national authority on healthy aging and Sports Medicine, Dr. Wright has given more than 200 media interviews in the last two years. Dr Wright is frequently quoted in the print media including magazines such as Maxim, Prevention, Fitness, MORE, Runner’s World, Best Life, Taste of Home and Arthritis Today. She writes a monthly health column for Colliers magazine and contributes to numerous online publications.
- Staying A Step Ahead of Aging
- See Jane Run. See Her run Faster and Faster
- Workout Regimens You Can Live With
- A biomedical Wonder, 100 Tmies a Game
- Elite Women Getting older, and Better
- Exercise Test: Truth or Myth?
- To Avoid ‘Boomeritis,’ Exercise, Exercise, Exercise
- Pregnant Exercisers Test Limits
- The aging boom lowers on boomers
- Ahtletes over 50 may offer insights on exercies and aging
- Exercise can begin at 40, but just be sure to exercise caution
- Smart fitness for grown ups: a 10 week workout plan
- How to Remain a Weekdend Warriro – for Life
- It’s Better Late Than Never
- Senion Citizens Need to Work Out, Too
Additional Media Coverage
- Reuters: Body roling uses plastic balls to ease aches, pain
- Pittsburgh Tribune-Review: Wright changing meaning of act your age
- New UPMC program targets aging couch potatoes
- Shape up for Sugery
- Constant Workouts can lead to overtraining
- The Secrets of 38-year old Olmpians
- How Fast Do We Age?
- Health. Vital. Active. Joyful
- Secrets of Successful Aging May Be Fond In Senior Olympic Athletes
- Action News Extra: Making Exercise After 40 Better!
Interview Sports Medicine Expert Dr. Vonda Wright
Contact Dr. Wright for interviews at email@example.com.